- Move away from legacy Sharepoint or CM systems with insufficient features for the world you work in
- AnyData’s custom tech automatically analyses the legacy contract documents and data to identify items such as missing header information, missing documents and corrupted files.
- Opportunity to smartly cleanse the data, rename document files and reclassify them correctly
- AnyData’s technology captures the newly cleansed and reclassified data and documents and imports them directly into AnyDATA CM
Speed to Value
- Quickly migrate your contract files and data into a more advanced collaborative analytical CM solutions
- The right information to the right people at the right time
- Dashboards and alerts delivering value to your team every day
- Intuitive user interface to find vital metadata, visualise contract data, and report on mission critical contract intelligence in real-time
Extend beyond contract files and data
- Integrate your contract data with supplier spend and risk data
How does AnyData stack up against the Competition?
Learn More about our powerful Spend Analytics Solution
The foundation of all AnyData’s integrated Products, Solutions and Services, including AnyData GDPR / Compliance Solution is the uniquely powerful KWIQVIS Platform.
The end result for Inmarsat was improved data and supplier participation beyond our initial expectations and all at an affordable cost.
AnyData’s CM has empowered savings, accurate timely reporting, increased compliance and reduced risk.
KwiqVis self service analytics is very easy to use, and ideal for fast implementation from a developer’s standpoint. Being self service, its perfect for any small to medium businesses.
Astounding stuff! From raw data file to dashboard in the browser in what seemed like seconds….
I’ve seen most solutions out there and this is definitely the best!
This is a fantastic CM Solution, I’ve done a lot of different things in spreadsheets, but nothing with this level of ease.
The flexibility AnyData’s CM solution offers to manipulate data is highly recommended.